Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The things you find on the internet

I can't believe how bored I am this week. The man is working late every night, the kid is in PA, the other kid has her guy back, so it's just me and the beagles. There really is some stuff I should be working on, but I cannot find the motivation to do so.

So I've been spending some time surfing some really random sites on the net. First, I googled just about everybody I know and found out a few interesting tidbits, but mostly nothin'. I spent time reading a few blogs of some very general acquaintances. I kept hitting the next blog button on blogger.com which is kind of fascinating, just to see the random junk out there (believe me, I include this little piece of junk in that group :-)

I've discovered that I really hate myspace.com. Maybe I'm just too old...but I don't even think I could get into that when I was a teenager. There's some disturbing kids out there. I wonder if these kids know that myspace is owned by this guy:
murdoch

I wonder if Rupert Murdoch has a myspace page? He does!!!. People, this is hysterical. Do yourself a favor and check out his friends page. Number one is George Bush. Number four is Jesus. George Bush is THREE friends ahead of Jesus! And right this second, Jesus is online. Old Rupert has a real movers and shakers friend's list....but nestled in between Bushy, Jesus, Rumsy, and Stephen Hawking is Spanky, the erotic goldfish.

I salute you Mr. Murdoch. You done blown my mind.

(I realize that this is most likely something someone just made up, but it's the first thing that made me laugh out loud all day :-)

0 comments: