Friday, August 04, 2006

Missing the kid

I really miss the kid. It hasn't even been a week yet since I came back and left her in PA, but it feels like forever and I want her to come home. I want HER to want to come home too. I hope she wants to come home when it's time. She got her school schedule yesterday and did some comparing with some of her school friends from last year, and it turns out so far she doesn't have a single class with any of them. That sucks.

The man is working hard lately, coming home late every night because it's crunch time. I hate crunch time. I understand it, and I know it's part of the job, but when he works late every night it's tough. I wanted to go to Vancouver this weekend but looks like that will have to wait for some other time, because he'll probably have to work at least one of those days.

Come back soon kid...I don't like it when you're away.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the kid has mixed feelings about her last week here. I think she wants to go home but she wants to stay here too. It's so hard for her - I don't think she realizes yet how much changed in the year since she moved away. Tonight she is at the Kibbler compound - guess I will see her sometime again tomorrow. I have sled tonight. We had a real nice supper - pooh's almost favorite except we had scalloped potatoes instead of mashed. Aunt Mare joined us. I did a lot of cleaning around here on my first day out of work. We got a little break in the weather and could actually turn the air cond. off for twenty-four hours. Its supposed to get hot, humid and muggy again by Wed and stay that way till the week-end so I will probably have to turn it on again by Wed a.m. Did you know I have a blogger page - I don't have much on it but you can go to it if you want - its called nanny's page.