Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Internet dreaming

Maybe this is a sign that I use the computer too much...

Last night, we woke up to the sounds of the AlphaFemale having a bit of a beagle coughing spell. I think I've heard it described as reverse sneezing. She continued couging and breathing funny for a little bit until the man finally got up and took her downstairs for a drink. When they came back up I had fallen back asleep, but soon she started again. I know I was still on the edge of sleep when I started dreaming about looking up this condition on the internet. My dream google search suggested that I cover her nose with my hand while breathing into her mouth, so I did that..she was laying at the bottom of the bed, I sat up and covered her nose, and blew gently into her mouth.

Holy crap, it worked. She stopped doing that coughing thing and didn't make another noise all night. How bizzare is that.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Maybe you're psychic! Or maybe you actually have wires coming out of your head going directly into a computer. Does Jason plug you in at night before he goes to sleep????

Kristin said...

Maybe you're psychic! Or maybe you actually have wires coming out of your head going directly into a computer. Does Jason plug you in at night before he goes to sleep????