Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Good Dentist

My dentist is totally awesome. First off, I can walk there so major points for that. Next, their office is so cool. They have a really great pod system coffee maker with just about any flavor of coffee/tea you would like. They have bowls full of sugarless gum. They have all the most recent entertainment rags. They have a kickass fishbowl/bubble thing built into the wall. They're friendly, they're painless, and they're all good looking.

And then, today, I got a card from them...which I thought would be something reminding me I have to make a follow up appointment. But no, it was a $10 gift card for Starbucks. For referring my husband to them. Wow, now that's really cool. If anyone wants to visit the dentist while you're in Seattle, let me know, I'll refer you :-)

I'm working a buncha hours these next few weeks while my boss is at Burning Man. Actually, she doesn't leave until Saturday, but we've been really busy and she's trying to get stuff caught up before she leaves, so I've been staying more than my 5 hours, and then starting this Friday I'll work full time until she gets back. If she comes back. That Burning Man thing sounds pretty dangerous.

Today's post will end with a sweet helpin' of beagle.

Zac

2 comments:

nanny joan said...

oh Miss Trixie - you are just adorable. Nanny misses you and brother Zac. How is the weight loss program going? Maybe you could share some of your secrets with me and Miss Lilly - we are both getting very fat. The only thing little on Lilly is her head. She sure is a cute loveable cat Trixie - I bet you guys would like her alot. I know Kelsey does and she is going to really miss her. Lilly has found a favorite place to hang out - on my bed in front of the fan looking out the screened window at the birds, squirrels and rabbits.

Alpha Female said...

ummm....that's Zac, not Trixie. Oh, the lack of balls isn't humiliating enough.