Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Seattle traffic sucks

This is not news to anyone that lives here...but seriously. 2 pm on a random Tuesday afternoon, and I-5 S to downtown is totally jammed. WTF is up with that? I had to drive to BCC this afternoon to get my residency status changed. I just don't get why the roads here are clogged almost all the time.

So I'm officially a Washington resident now, at least according to BCC. I think they were the last big hurdle. So no more out of state tuition. YAY!!! Just in time for Fall quarter, I get to pay the cheap rate. I liked being back on campus even for such a short time. I miss school. I'm only taking one online course this quarter, so I don't even get to go into the class room for this one.

I posted new pictures in the picture gallery of our trip to Rehoboth Beach. Most of them consist of Bryan digging his hole. I read a story in the news recently about a boy who almost died after HIS hole fell in on him, but luckily his Mom got a hinky feeling and saved him. Good thing there wasn't a major cave in with Bryan's hole, because that thing was deep.

REALITY SHOW STUFF
...skip this part if you don't care:
Big Brother ...yeah Dani is HOH. I really liked her in her season, but now, not so much. Don't really care much if she's in our out. Just like in S6 though, I cannot stand James. I really hope he's out soon, because his kind of game play is the kind I hate. He's hurtful and spiteful and doesn't make things fun. Go Will.

And how funny was it on Hell's Kitchen last night when Keith told Chef Ramsey that the only reason Virginia was still there was because Ramsey had a hard on for her? That was freakin' hysterical. It's funny because it's true :-)

/END REALITY STUFF

The man is coming to take me to dinner tonight. How sweet is that? Of course, he has to go right back to work after, but it'll be nice to at least see him today.

0 comments: