Monday, August 27, 2007

EwwwwwWeight Watchers

Anyone who knows me and my family knows that we're pretty much constantly either on a diet, or are about to start a diet. Since both my sister and mom have mentioned that they're about to start (after their fabulously fun and food filled shore trip), I wanted to share with them some Weight Watchers Recipe Cards from the 70's that I came across today.

What's that? You need some kind of sample to show you that clicking that link is worthwhile? How about these two:




Make SURE you look at all of them - there's a convenient TOUR link at the bottom of the page. You may never eat again.

Make SURE you look at all of them. (There's a convenient link to a slideshow tour at the bottom of the page.) You may never eat again.

3 comments:

Kris said...

You should send this to Jeff Probst so he can get ideas for the Survivor Food Challenge! Deesgusting!

nanny joan said...

my God how painful - if this was weight watchers at one time - no wonder Florene looks like she does! Some of those dishes made me want to gag - maybe just not eating might be the answer to it all. Everytime you go to take a bite of something conjure up an image of one of these cards and you will just walk away from the food. Weight loss - 20 lbs in one week! Oh boy........

Anonymous said...

Truly awful!! When would you serve mackarel pudding - dessert? I'm going to try Joan's idea!