Saturday, June 16, 2007

Never mind

Okay, I got the letter today. It was a thick packet, so I knew right away it was good news. Yippee, the Ultrasound people want me too! So now I really do have to make a choice between the two. I'm going out with my friend Jason tonight to talk to him about Ultrasound, then I'm going to call my cousin's ex-wife to talk about Radiology. Then I'm going to throw darts while blindfolded at both letters to see which one sticks.

Mom's here, and we've already run her ragged on her first day. I think she's looking forward to bed :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly - that is fantastic! I am so very proud of you - whatever you decide. How soon do you have to make the decision?

Alpha Female said...

Thank you!

I have to make the decision as soon as possible, but no later than July 3. The Radiology people would like to know sooner than that, because they have to contact alternates if I don't take Rad Tech.