Thursday, June 14, 2007

Happy Flag Day!

I love Flag Day, don't you? The flags in the yards, on the porches, the presents, the cake, the candles. It's all grand.

Not much is going on out here lately, we're just in waiting mode...waiting for visitors, waiting for the cruse, waiting for the trips back east. Lots of waiting. While we're all waiting, I thought I would share some images of the beautiful Pacific NW with everyone. The photographer is the owner of the company I work for, and his pictures are pretty good. Enjoy!

Bill's Pics

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Kelly!! (And of course Happy Flag Day) The pictures are gorgeous. Can't wait to see all of you next week! Mary/Mom

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I finally figured out what I was doing wrong when I tried to comment on your blog!! Mary/Mom again

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!!! Hope all is going well. We can't wait to see you all on the cruise!