Monday, February 05, 2007

Moving update

We got the keys and we've been busy moving stuff back and forth between houses. It's nice that we don't have to move out of the rental right away so we can take our time moving. The furniture gets moved next Friday, and the goal is to have most of the other stuff moved by then.

This past weekend Kelsey and her friends were busy painting her room while Jay and I took inventory and made a trip to Lowes. We were there over three hours, trying to make sure we got everything we needed so we wouldn't have to go back. Of course, we had to go back the next day to get outside wood screws for the gate that Jason is building for beagle containment. But now I think we're set.

The guy from New York is coming this week to look at the house and decide if he wants to take over the rental. Please please please please please please please please please. oh, and please.

1 comments:

nanny joan said...

I am talking to my friend Jude (St, Jude that is) - I sure hope the New York man finds the digs to his liking. I can't imagine that he won't but you never know what people will do. I find that out every day.

Oh, I am going to the doctor's at 9:30 tomorrow morning - I will keep you posted. Continued good luck with the move. Love, Mom