Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Anthropology sucks

Did you ever have a dream where you go to take a test, and when you get there, the test is full of questions on stuff you never heard of before? Yeah...that just happened to me in real life. We had our first quiz in Anthropology today, and I swear that 80 percent of the questions were stuff we had never talked about in class. I'm supposing they were all based on the textbook, but I did read the chapters and I still didn't recall any of the stuff she asked. Not boding well for the grade this quarter.

We went to the RAM for dinner tonight. Celebrating our return to the West Coast, and helping Jason overcome his problem with his new parking assignment at the new building. He's not happy, but it could be worse. At least he got a space, even if it's not covered, or secure, or guaranteed.

Lost starts tonight, in 45 minutes. Can't wait. I think I'll have to go to the spoiler sites to find out what happened.

I'm full, and the coffeepot is beeping, so this update is O-V-E-R. Later!

P.S. Get well Carrie, we're thinking about you

0 comments: