Sunday, March 02, 2008

POP - all better

So my foot was still hurting this morning. Actually I slept really well last night and I thought that it was all done with the pain, but as soon as I walked downstairs I knew it wasn't to be.

We took the dogs for a quick walk around the block and then headed to the grocery store, with me limping (not badly) and still in a bit of pain. Then we came home and cleaned the house. Afterwards, Jason was setting up our new receiving and asked me to plug in my iPod to see if the connection worked okay. I sat down in front of the HugeAssBankOfElectronicEquipment and connected the iPod and felt this POP in my ankle. The pain flared for a moment and then it was Gone Baby Gone. I could hop up and down on my foot and turn it all around in all directions and no pain whatsoever. Whoo Hoo! So I'm better, and no doctor needed.

Oh, and a couple of good movies this weekend...Gone Baby Gone (for reals this time) was pretty good, as was Eastern Promises. The latter is definitely not for the squeamish, but if you're a fan of Viggo Mortensen, it's highly recommended.

0 comments: