Sunday, March 16, 2008

Dinner Date

Jay and I went on a double date tonight with my carpool buddy and her husband. We had dinner at our favorite Indian restaurant down the street and we had a lot of fun. It was nice to socialize with another couple, because we do that so infrequently. I think the only other couple we've done anything with is Simon and Darci and that's usually with a bunch of other people. I'm hoping we'll get to do it again soon.

Kelsey is getting ready for Spring Break, which is the first week in April. She starts practice for the golf team tomorrow. Whoo Hoo. Megan has her Math final on Thursday and turns in her last essay in English this week, then she has break. Not sure what she's planning on doing but I know it will involve marshmallow fluff.

I have a final tomorrow in scanning lab, where I'll have to show the teacher all the views I've learned, and then I have a final in Echo class, which might or might not be hard and then a last test in Pathology Wednesday and then on Thursday I'm off to Austin.

Grocery store today was another big score...spent $112, saved $121. Another Whoo Hoo. Yeah, boring but such is my exciting life.

0 comments: