Thursday, September 27, 2007

Done with week 1

First week of school is done...it was kind of short. Class on Tuesday was supposed to be from 11:30 to 5:30, but we were out at 4. Wednesday night went from 6pm to 8:30 pm. And today was supposed to be 11:30 to 5:30, but we were done at 1:30. So it went pretty fast. First quiz is on Tuesday. My plan is to study most of the day tomorrow because this weekend is the big Book Sale at Magnusson Park and I have to be there Friday night, Saturday 9-1 and Sunday 11-4. Ugh. Then I have to work Monday for several hours too. So it doesn't look like I'll have a lot of time to study for Tuesday's quiz, but the classes were so short and we didn't go over that much, so I think I'll be okay.

It's cool being back into the school thing again. I think I'm the oldest person in my class though :-). This class is so different than when I took my prerequisites. Half the people in those classes didn't care how they did, but I can already tell this class is going to be really competitive. Not that we have to compete anymore...we're already in the program. I'll just do my best.

1 comments:

nanny joan said...

the oldest one in the class! Is the instructor younger than you too? Boy that's funny - guess there is still hope for your oldest daughter - she'll probably be in her late 30's till she gets back to school - only kidding Pooh! I am counting on you to get started within the next 12 months. So how was the quiz anyway, Kel. Did you do good? I bet you did.