Friday, September 21, 2007

School Days

My last day at work was yesterday....so now I'm just going to be working at the library a few hours a week, but mostly concentrating on school. I was supposed to start on Monday night, but got an email from the director of the program the other day and it appears the Monday night class has been switched to Wednesday night, so school schedule for the first 6 weeks is Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I'll work at the library on Mondays and Fridays I guess. I finally got my last textbook yesterday, so now I'm all set. Time to get my mind back into studying and homework :-)

1 comments:

nanny joan said...

I know you are excited and a bit anxious, but you will do real well - you have a good mind and it will get you thru - me on the other hand, I just wish I could remember where I leave mine most times!!!!! Day 4 and it is going good! gonna go catch kassidy's last game of bowling - have to hurry up.