Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Out to dinner

Tonight Kelsey's guitar teacher came over to the house to give her lesson, and then the three of us went out to dinner afterwards. It's absolutely amazing how much Bronwyn and I have in common. She's almost my age, and tonight we found out that we're both Star Trek fans, specifically Voyager and Janeway, both science fiction fans in general, big fans of dragons and dragon related stuff, like the same kind of books and music...it just goes on and on. She wants to start walking too, so we're going to get together a couple of times a week to walk around Greenlake. I've been wanting to do that, but I hate to walk it alone....it's so much more fun with someone to talk to.

I took some pictures of the bathroom to post before and after shots, but then the batteries died before I could get them uploaded. I promise to do that soon.

Go Blake!

0 comments: