Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Bathroom update

Okay, I finally got some pictures of the bathroom remodel to share. Here we have a couple of shots of what the bathroom looked like before we started. Note the very small space between the toilet and the tub....a knee breaker.






Construction time. We took everything out down to the studs, including the ceiling. Yuck!






Here's the finished product. Keep in mind that we still have to finish the trim around the floor and the door, but it's so much better, and we're happy we did it every time we take a shower.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good!!

nanny joan said...

Hey Zackaroonie and Trixie Dxie - I am coming to see you guys pretty soon. What a nice bathroom - you guys should be very proud of what you have done. The couch looks nice - tell Jason I only have two large cushions and nobody complains about "the hump" but then not too many people come at one time so I don't really have to worry bout it. I am really anxious for June 16th to get here. I am really looking forward to seeing the new house and getting familiar with Seattle again. Love, Mom