Sunday, August 31, 2008

We're finally home

Wow what a long day back. We took a 767 this time instead of a 747 and you can really tell the difference. There was zero leg room between seats, and sleeping was nigh impossible. Then customs in LA, and a 4 hour wait for our next flight to Seattle. How great it is to be home! We had a great trip, and we have lots of fantastic memories, but it's so nice to be back with the girls and the dogs and have coffee again!

I'm working on getting all of our pics into a Picasa web album, but here are some of our favorites, in no particular order -

Caving in Waitomo



The rolling hills of the Hobbiton sheep farm




60 million sheep - no, I'm not making that up



The Hangi with Jonathan as our chief



Tangariro National Park and "Mt. Doom"



The scenery all over the place



And Pippa!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures and your albums are fantastic! What a beautiful place - someday! I'm so glad you are home safely and I'm eager to hear all about it - but I'll let you catch up on your sleep today.
Love, Mary/Mom
PS I swear I saw Trixie walking in the park yesterday - are the dogs jealous of Pippa?