Saturday, April 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Megan

Today is Meg's 23rd birthday....holy cow! I can't believe she's 23! Seems like just yesterday she was a little girl in pigtails and red rhinestone shoes. She wanted me to make her favorite meal for dinner so we had meatloaf and mashed potatoes and rolls and salad, and a birthday cake. Here are some pics of the day to enjoy. First off, Megan and Luke get ready for the salad course:



Kelsey and Ayla goof around:



Seattle hail - in April. Come on!



Meg opens presents after dinner:



Cake time!





All in all, I think it was a pretty good birthday. Even Zac enjoyed it:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmm, meatloaf

nanny joan said...

happy birtday again, pooh bear. It appears you had a very nice day. I am so glad for you. Did you get a card from Omi and Papa-Bill? Did you know she is in LA with Tanta Ellen for two weeks and that she went without Papa. Hope your breakfast at Sherrie's was good tonight. Kassidy and I had pork chops and mashed potatoes and corn for dinne. Sled helped me make everything.

Kris said...

Wow Meg and Kels you are so pretty. Love the cake Kelly, It is beautiful. I have lost 4 pounds already. Love you!

Kris