Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Off to California

Kelsey and I leave for San Francisco tomorrow, to join Jay at the Game Developer's Conference, already in progress. It was so nice here today that I almost hate to leave just when the city is starting to come into Spring. It's supposed to rain by the weekend though, so we won't miss too much.

Ayla and her mom are going to stay with the beagles, so I have to write up a schedule for them tonight. We got the new dryer today, and I did my first load of laundry - it's so nice to not use that scary one that came with the house anymore.

I made mom's reservations to come see us in June, and I made Kelsey's reservations to go to Austin in April. Ray is coming to see us early April, and then I can't wait to go on the cruise in June with the Weilers and the Churchills. So much to look forward to in the next few months.

Talk to you from California - if I can find a wifi hotspot, that is.

0 comments: