Saturday, January 20, 2007

Moving blues

As excited as I am to move into our new house, I just can't seem to get myself motivated to actually do any packing. Geez, I hate to move. I keep looking around thinking, this can be packed, that can be packed....but actually making any effort to do it seems to be beyond me. Maybe if I get some boxes, I'll feel ready. I tried Kris's suggestion and went across the street to the fruit stand, but all of their boxes were wet and soggy so I didn't take any. There's a craigslist posting today that someone has a bunch of free boxes in South Seattle - maybe I should call them.

Okay, people...motivate me.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Get your arse moving!!!

How's that for motivation??

Anonymous said...

Liquor stores are always my source of boxes - especially for small items (dividers for bottles). They usually just throw them away.

Try this:

http://www.flylady.com/pages/Flying_MovingTips.asp

nanny joan said...

how far away is Albertson/s I always went to Giant or Karns - produce departments always have lots of boxes - check with your office and Jason/s for copy paper boxes - they are a nice size - then stuff is not so heavy. Going to RED LOBSTER with the Kiner's and Pooh tonight. I am treating for Wayne and Kris's anniversary. Talk to you later.