Wednesday, January 17, 2007

American Idol - Seattle

Oh my goodness....what a bizarro collection of freaks that auditioned in Seattle. I did notice that the weirdest people were not actually from Seattle, but simply came here to audition. That does not prevent me from wanting to hide in shame however. Seattle just needs to pull the covers over its head and not go outside for a few days until the embarrassment goes away.

P.S. - someone from work sent me this link in case anyone wants to check out the MySpace pages of some of the more memorable Idol contestants:
http://deathbycamera.com/

Awesome detective work :-)

1 comments:

nanny joan said...

that is such a stupid show - I cannot stand Simon or Paula - besides this show bumps my Dr. House all the time. How bout Rosie's comments about Paula now - she is a stupid person, always tring to get herself in the news by ripping everyone else apart. I don't like her either.