Sunday, March 05, 2006

Too much food

Last night we went to the Melting Pot, a fondue restaurant. It was fun, but I personally ate way too much of the cheese and bread fondue, so could barely eat the meat course, and couldn't even look at dessert. Then today we went to brunch at the Space Needle, which was really nice, but I was still full from last night so I could barely eat half my meal there.

After the Space Needle we took Mary to Pike's Place Market so we could make sure she hit all the key tourist areas of Seattle. Too bad it wasn't a little warmer today - but they still had the water going at the fountain outside Key Arena, and kids were still running around getting soaked.

How did Brokeback Mountain NOT win Best Picture? Shocking....I must rent Crash again, and this time I'll watch it. Good for Phillip Seymour Hoffman though, he's cool.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

link to me...

wyld3cg.cityslide.com