Thursday, March 16, 2006

Finals

I haven't been posting because all I have been doing is studying for finals next week. I only have to take tests in two classes - I was supposed to write a final paper for my online course, but it the instructor said today that it was optional. At least I think he said that. He said he would only grade it and average it in if it would make a difference in our final grade. I'm pretty sure that means that we don't have to do it at all, but I'm trying to clarify that.

One thing I've discovered ..... if I don't call the folks back home, then there's no contact, 'cause they sure don't call me. Got a few emails, but no phone calls.

The Sopranos was awesome. If you didn't get to see it, that's too bad. If you've never seen it, you can get all past seasons on DVD now, so you should be heading to the video store as soon as you can. Sundays are something to look forward to again.

More later, probably after finals.

0 comments: