Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Unexpected Moolah

So last Friday I was fooling around on Amazon Marketplace, kind of wondering how it worked and what the fees were and stuff for selling books. I put in one of my old textbooks and set up my account and did all the stuff they wanted me to do, but for some reason the credit card I chose to pay the Amazon fees was an old one. It didn't work and they popped up a message saying I needed a valid credit card. Since my wallet was ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE ROOM, I just exited out of it and totally forgot about it.

Until today, when I got an email saying my book had sold. Hmmmm....okay. So I get $50 after Amazon's totally unreasonable fees and after I put in a valid credit card to pay said fees. Still, more than I paid for it so yay. Maybe all those failing banks and mortgage companies should start going through their office and selling stuff. Oh yeah...they're selling themselves.

1 comments:

nanny joan said...

are yu sure you are related to Edgar and me?????????? where did you learn all this stuff/ and someone - I forget who asked if you are still doing cha-cha!!!!! I sure could use some extra cash - not being able to work has been playing havoc with my finances. I was in the ER for 3 hrs today cause fam doc thought I was bleeding in the belly again - but I wasn't.