Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter

Easter morning...the young one is home safe and the older one is off to celebrate her 21st. I hope she gets home safe too. We tried to give her the responsibility lecture at the airport but she was a little impatient with that. If she reads this, she'll know we're still thinking about it! It's so good to have the kid home. We missed her terribly. I know she had a good time back east, but I can't even imagine her being gone for over a month this summer. That will definitely be hard.

First big test in A&P tomorrow. I turned in all my paperwork for the Ultrasound application last Tuesday...the deadline was Friday. Now I just have to wait until early May when the letters go out. Based on what I've heard, I am preparing myself for a rejection letter. Apparently, in the Allied Health programs, there are so many applicants that they may just be looking at the ones that have already completed all of their prereqs, and not look at any that are still completing them this quarter. If that happens, I'll just finish up, work for a year or so and then apply again. So I'm going to tentatively start a job humt.

Speaking of jobs, J got a promotion last week. I'm so proud of him. He's been with the company less than a year and they promoted him already. He's been working so hard, it's nice to see it rewarded. The extra money ain't half bad either :-)

Happy Easter everyone!

0 comments: