Sunday, March 29, 2009

I can haz pet feeder?

I am lusting over this product I saw today, called the Perfect Pet Feeder. It's a pet feeder that dispenses dry food on a schedule in preprogrammed amounts. Apparently, it's top of the line, and much better than similar models because it's designed that pets can't get into it and it feeds one or two pets. Here's a beagle enjoying it:



The motivation is mostly so we can maybe sleep in on the weekends once in a while instead of being a slave to Zac's stomach, which insists on being fed at 6:30 on the dot.

But $500? Criminy. They got me all excited, and then they knocked me down.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look!! Hope everyone is happy and healthy. Good luck in the new job! Tell me all about it. Mary

Beagle Facts said...

Wow, that is great, fresh food all the time and on a timed schedule.

Dogs love routines, and this also keeps dogs from getting obese.

Anonymous said...

Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. pet feeder