Monday, June 09, 2008

One down, Three to go

Vascular final today - absolute killer. Probably one of the hardest tests I've ever taken. I have no idea how I did, but not my best work by far. I'm pretty sure I passed though, and therefore passed the class so I'm not super worried. Just glad it's over. Tomorrow is the Echo final, Wednesday my Pathology final, and Thursday OB/GYN final. I sure hope none of them are as tough as the one I took today. The Echo final won't be bad I think - and our teacher is treating us to pizza after the test is done, and we'll eat while we grade it so we'll know our final grades right away. Cool.

Can't wait until Friday, and off to San Juan Islands!

2 comments:

nanny joan said...

sounds like its been a real rough week. I am glad it is almost over for you. Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday and hope you have fun at the San Juan Islands for your birthday. Enjoy! Maybe I can take you out for your birthday when you come here in Aug. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hope your tests went well this week. You guys are going to be ready for a fun weekend. Have a great time and Happy Birthday!!
Love-Susan