Thursday, November 08, 2007

One Class Down

The first 6 weeks are up, and one class is finished. Sectional Anatomy, final grade 91% - which is a B, and I'll take it. It was a tough class. The next 6 weeks are shaping up to be very intense, so posting is probably going to be even less. Sorry, I know how everyone so looks forward to reading updates on Beaglehaus :-).

I started back to work at the Library today for a couple of hours. I'm going to try to work there on Wednesday mornings, and on Fridays when I normally don't have school. Tomorrow though is Consortium Day. This happens once a quarter when all the second year students do presentations on stuff they've seen in clinical so far, and the first year students help them get the presentations together. It's a full day of presentations and also everyone brings a bunch of food so we can all mingle and talk. We have to dress up too, so after I'm done with this post I need to go figure out what I'm wearing tomorrow. I'm making mac and cheese for the lunch, so I need to be cooking macaroni at around 6:30 am. Ick.

Jay's been on deadline so the past few nights he's had to work kind of late, but he was home at regular time tonight, and it's been nice having a night off from homework too. We're counting down days now until we go back to PA for Christmas and get to see everyone. Jason and I haven't been home in a year, and I really miss seeing everyone. I'd love to try to make more trips home next year, if we can swing it. We'll see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't stop posting - I know your time is very limited but I so look forward to hearing what you are all up to!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the B - I know it was hard-won!

nanny joan said...

congratulations on your first test grade. You are doing just fine - I know how much studying you have to do and you are squeezing in a lot more this time around - being a wife and mother is a hard enough job and then taking on college and work - you are really to be commended. I am really proud of you. I am so looking forward to be my visit in ten days. I know the kitchen is small but you have to delegate jobs for me and Claire. We won't feel right if we don't get to help. I am going to publish on my blog now. Oh and a round about hi to Mary, Hugo and Grandma Flo. Hope you are all doing well - will we ever get to see you guys again - by we I guess I really mean me. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.